top of page
  • Writer's pictureLynsey Krusie

Endow Iowa Grant Applications are Now Open

Updated: Jan 23, 2023

Community Foundation of Louisa County Endow Iowa Grant applications are open now through September 30, 2022 at Noon. Charitable organizations providing programs and services to residents in Louisa County are encouraged to apply.

Grants will be awarded to projects and programs aligned with the focus of:

  • Arts, culture, and humanities

  • Education

  • Environment

  • Health

  • Human services

  • Public or societal benefit

Preference will be given to projects and programs that focus on mental health.

Funding for these grant awards is through the County Endowment Fund, a percentage of the state’s gaming tax revenue that is distributed to community foundations across the state. Through the funds received, 75% is granted to charitable projects within Louisa County, and the remaining 25% is placed in a permanent endowment fund intended to attract other donations and provide a source of permanent funding for charitable projects locally.

The Community Foundation provides critical funding to address the most immediate needs and promising opportunities in our communities. We are committed to our role as a community leader and will continue to thoughtfully and proactively evolve our grantmaking and outreach to address the changing priorities throughout Louisa County.

To apply for grants or for more information, visit or contact Lynsey Krusie at or 563-264-3863.

3 views0 comments


bottom of page